3 1/2 cups all purpose flour - box “Gluten-Free Pantry”
1 cup finely chopped walnuts
1 1/2 cups butter
1 1/4 cups sifted powdered sugar
2 cups all fruit mincemeat - Borden’s Original is gluten free
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour and nuts.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until soft.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add flour/walnut mixture and combine well.
- Press 2/3 of the flour mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan. Reserve remaining flour mixture.
- Spread the mincemeat on top.
- Sprinkle remaining flour mixture on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cool before cutting into squares.