Flourless Chocolate Cookies
3 cups powdered sugar
2/3 cup cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Spray parchment paper lightly with cooking spray.
- Whisk powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt together.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Batter will be thick.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake about 14 minutes, until the tops are glossy and lightly cracked.
- Cool completely