Lemon Cake Tart Frittata
1/2 cup ground almonds
1/2 cup sliced almonds, plus more for garnish
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cream
1 lemon, zest and juice
2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Combine all in a bowl except butter
- Melt butter in oven proof pan over low heat. Add almond mixture and tilt pan to cover. Cook on stove top until edges are set.
- Put in oven 10 to 15 minutes to finish cooking
- Put under broiler if you want a golden top.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and sliced almonds on top.